Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dubai marina fire

Yet another in a seemingly endless succession of fires.

This one is at Dubai Marina, close to Interchange 5 and near to Media City.

I drove past as it was, I think, in its early stages at around 6.30pm. It was on a plot that seems to have no work going on and it was at ground level.

Half an hour later I was on my way from MC into Dubai Marina and Mrs Seabee took these quick shots as we drove on the slip road to join SZR:





There seems to be no hard information anywhere yet - a brief report of a fire but that's all.

2 comments:

The Last Ephor said...

Seems that all bad news is reported as "nothing to see here, move along"

Anonymous said...

hmm... live word pretty close to that place (DIC).. yet I didn't hear anything about it all day long